Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Happy Birthday Kelly!


My baby has turned 4!
She even received a phone call from Geoffery the Giraffe at Toys R Us!
Yes, I know the picture is sideways. I forgot to turn it before I uploaded it. Oh well. You get the idea.
So far today has been a good day for Miss Kelly she helped me outside, she watched a movie, did some puzzles and now she and Wyatt have taken off with Grandmom Ross for the afternoon. What am I to do? I made no plans and the house is still fairly clean, so I have nothing to do. I could scrapbook. I need to scrapbook. If I had so money I would go run around but I've spent my allowance (hehe) so to speak. So I guess I'll just chill out at home.
Guess what's in my driveway?
Yeah! Rob signed the contract to paint their house and we get the van and once the house is done so moolah too. Kelly helped me this morning wash the outside and I started on the inside but I need a shop vac and Rob's is buried in the shed. Sooo, I'll wait for him to come home and see if I can borrow the one off his work truck to vacuum out the van. So cool. drives nice, it will grow on me.
I always said I would never own a mini van. Never say never! :) the kids seem to really like. Wyatt can now see outside better and he won't stop yelling out everything he sees. It's kinda funny. so anyway I'm gonna go chill and play with my scrapbooking stuff and get dinner to defrost.
Have a great Tuesday. UGH! I just remembered I have to work tonight. Oh well it will go good. good vibes people give me good vibes. Enjoy your day.
And Julie if you are reading this, the Nikon coolpix 4 is an 8.1 megapixel for under$500 compact camera that should work fine for your company.
Carrie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kelly,

My "Bug" turns 4 today, bless her heart, she wanted those presents so badly, but I will admit she was very patient, hard to believe in child that age. I sure do love these kids(do I sound like a typical grandma or what !!) :)

Have a wonderful day and night-lots of love, you are all in my prayers.

Ma