Saturday, September 30, 2006

MIA

sorry everyone that i've been missing in action. thursday and friday were very busy and time got away from me.
*I must give a shout out to my buddy Kim who got the assistant manager job at Walgreens on Friday. this has taken a huge load off her shoulders and hence we all went to texas roadhouse for dinner. she starts her new job 10/16.
* Today being Saturday i'm off to work from 10-5 and then Kelly and Wyatt are getting pictures taken at 6pm. I'm stressing already. I have a few outfits to choose from for Kelly but I really don't have anything for Wyatt. His jeans are either to little or way to big. Also do I put them in fall clothes for the shoot together or since it is 98 degrees do I put them in shorts? oooo the drama. I really don't want to go to work. I have so much work around here that needs to be done that I feel work is in the way.
* Sunday Kim and I are going to see the Devil wears Prada at the cheap theatres. I've been wanting to see this so i'm all excited.
Sorry i need to get busy i leave for work soon and have lots to get done. C

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi to all,
Since Carrie hasn't got on to catch you all up (she's pretty wiped out)--today was trully a disaster. Carrie was running late from work so the kids and I headed for the picture shoot at sears. Miss Kelly fell asleep in the truck and ohhh was she grouchy when I had to wake her up, and from there it all went south.
Miss Kelly would not cooperate at all, and I can remember when that child loved to have her pictures taken, but now it is next to impossible to get her to do what we wanted her to do.And the poor girl who was doing our pictures, helping the family before us to pick theirs out and fill out the paper work and pay (I'm calling the manager tomorrow to complain) I felt sorry for her and I'm not angry at her, but her manager for not having more people to help service their customers better. Anyways, the kids were tired--hungry and fed up, which was exactly how both Carrie and I felt. We were both short tempered with the kids and all I wanted to do was to get the kids home. So to end it all we were there from 5:30 - almost 8:00 too long for two kids and two adults after a long busy day.
So, I hope all of your saturday went easier then ours. Another day to add to our memories and later be able to chuckle about--much later.
Wishing all a wonderful weekend,
ma