Sunday, September 24, 2006

weekend update

Hellish Saturday at work. I was the only team member at the register. I had some back up with a manager and framing team member but it doesn't really help. we didn't get the last guest out til about 9:25 and we HAD to leave the store by 10:15. the store was trashed. I hate leaving like that.
Good Sunday, I had to work in the nursery but it was great, we only had 7 kids and they were great. no crying, or fussing. Today we also had Kellys Birthday party. That kid got soooo many presents. Lots of puzzles, panties galore and socks. she also got some art supplies and craft projects. Of course there was more but i'm not going to give a detailed list of all her goodies. But to all I will say thank you for the gifts. she is set in panties and socks.
Right now i've just finished dinner, I'm watching the broncos and patriots football and waiting for desperate housewives season premiere to start. Of course i've got to get the kids in bed before it starts. I don't want any interuptions.
Overall it was a good day. hope yours was great too. Carrie

No comments: