Saturday, October 07, 2006

frame it

those are the magic words last night from Rob after I had spent an hour outside taking pictures of the harvest moon.
this one is my favorite. my other favorite i need to crop but its a picture of the moon and you can see all the craters. it's really cool. i was telling mom that it would make a great halloween scrapbook page. if you can click on it it might show it bigger. not sure. at one point i got really frustrated trying to get the shot and trying to figure out what setting i needed. but out of about 30+ shots i have three that i like. I might try again tonight when the moon is just coming out.
Whats really cool is that Rob was so supportive. he kept pulling over so that i could take the shot. and when i said it would have been cool to be up on the mountain he asked me why we didn't go. I didn't think about it until the moon was too high and i even forgot that is was a full moon last night.
I need to plan better and speak up when i want something. he would have driven up the mountain for me. God just writing that out freaks me alittle. i'm not used to having that kind of support where i voice my thoughts and he is like lets go. kinda heady. maybe we will head up the mountain tonight. (see i said maybe and rob would be lets go.)
Next setting i want to try out is this cool gazebo at the park that i think would be good for family photos. plus i want to get some shots of just rob. I dont have any. i can't do a family wall without pictures of him. Also mom give mikey a heads up, if i like this gazebo setting i will want to do shots of him too. and with the way things are heading shots of mikey and brian together. hehehe(insert evil sister laugh).
Alright y'all have a great weekend. I'm not going to work today cause my back is still bugging me so i'll be chillin' on the couch with the kiddos. C.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoa Cripes Carrie,
Do you see the eye in your picture ? It's a little above the moon and to the left--one eye--but it's there.
These would make a good page in the scrapbook, kind of spooky, dress me up and we will be all set.
Ok, now which gazebo are we talking about?

Hope you get to the mountains tonight.
Love
ma