Sunday, October 08, 2006

frustrating



here are a couple of could be awesome shots of the kids if i had just used a faster shutter speed and a tripod. yes the one on the top isn't that bad until you try to blow up to 8x10 and it screams blurry. I wish this one on the bottom of kelly had turned out. those eyes just grab me. that would have been a perfect photo wall shot. oh well, i'll keep working on it. i pulled out a photo mag that the scrapbooking community put out and kind of reviewed a few things. I'm going to make a effort to shoot every day.
We did go up to mt. lemmon last night. unfortunately i didn't get the shot i wanted. which was a huge full moon coming over the mountain. i did get some funky shots of the city. rob really likes these. for the bottom turn your head. i haven't messed with them yet so i didn't flip it. this is an area i would like to work on since AZ is known for their sunsets. these were taken at windy point. Kristie ya gotta come for a visit. these shots don't do tucson justice, its so much more spread out.
so i showed mom the gazebo and she agrees that it will be a excellent spot. so hopefully soon we can give it a go. i'm actually making a checklist of things to bring to get more creative shots. i'm also wanting to photog my friend julies baby. aliyah is alittle over six months so my time is running short but this is also the "sweet spot" for baby photos. plus she just got her first tooth. eeeee, how cute.
enough i'm starting to get mushy.
my back is finally feeling some what better. i need to be in good shape for the punpkin patch next weekend. lots of photos comin' gang. i'm getting all excited over a farm. no it's what that farm represents. family, fall, fun, nostalgia. all those warm fuzzy feelings.
Good night, talk to you tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Carrie!

I love the moon pictures, keep working on it..I think you have a special gift for photography.

Now that your back is better...mine is out!! I did a 5K on saturday night..and it felt fine yesterday..but today...ouch!

Anonymous said...

Hey Carrie,
I have as suggestion, call Jones photo's and see if they are able to clean up the picture of the kids-don't know for sure, but it never hurts to ask.
I still love the shots you have taken and I can't wait till this weekend, Mikey and Brian are going which is all good

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl I may be able to come out sooner than I ever thought. I'll let you know!