Friday, October 13, 2006

Happy Birthday Kristie!!
your getting OLD girl. hahaha. enjoy your evening out and let me in on the details later.
Today has been a weird day. Rob was home this morning but just left to go to mens conference in phx. he won't be back until tomorrow night. ran to sears to pick up kellys pictures, bought her a pair of jeans and stopped by borders all by myself, no kids. then i picked up lunch and actually let the kids have soda for the 1st time. (hey no apple juice okay) kelly drank most of hers, I drank most of wyatts. usually the kids get juice or nothing but i said what the hell just let them. my kids DO NOT drink soda unless they steal a sip from us. my preference because of how bad it really is and they don't need it.
okay off my rant there.
tonight the pitter patter of little baby feet will be visiting my house......... i going to be watching Aliyah overnight while daddy is with rob and mommy is working. (insert evil laugh) I can't wait to take some photos of that sweetie. my first baby photo shoot. plus this is a good op to see how well my kids deal with a baby in the house. NO I'M NOT PREGNANT AND NOT TRYING!!!!! just curious on how they would deal with not being the center of attention and helping out.
it looks to be a great weekend. i'm working sat. afternoon but on sunday it's the Pumpkin Festival in wilcox. whoo hooo. i hope the rains subsides long enough for the family outing. I will stay relaxed and won't rush and let my kids have fun and of course i will take tons of pictures. Relax and take time are my new mantras. add patience too. i'm learning that the key to good photos is to wait for them. enough for now i'll check ya all out later dudes. C

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Weekend,
Not fair that we have to work five days to only get two to enjoy--it should be the other way around. There is never enough time on the weekends, so lets all revolt. Ok, so we won't revolt, just moan about it.

I am sooo, looking to enjoy this weekend, picking apples, fun at the pumpkin farm--fun, family and sun (no snow for us)--where can you go wrong. I'm putting school on the back burner and going to relax.

For anyone who knows me, with work and school I don't get much of a chance to enjoy life, and so I'm doubly excited, and don't forget one of my favorite holidays is coming up --yep holloween, where else can you scare the dickens out of kids and get away with it ohh yea, my kind of fun, I start smiling at just the thought of it (Very Evil Laugh). Hope everyone enjoys the weekend, our will be great!!!!

Love to all,
MA