Monday, October 09, 2006

hello my name is carrie and i'm a scrapbooking addict. I am refusing all help that is out there and love my addiction.
I am just green with envy (hence color change) about some of the new products out there and the people who can buy them. I was just at a website looking for a specific brand of pp (pattern paper) and the ones I wanted were out of stock. Just goes to show I have good taste. or I'm lame and follow everyone else.
okay on to better things. had a doozy of a hail storm this morning. kinda freaked me out. hail the size of marbles. It looks like it's snowing. at one point there was actually a mound in the back of the truck but i won't post that because you would have to look sideways.
Happy Columbus Day! My cousins boyfriend once said that columbus founded columbus Ohio. Helloooo. Doofus. I was rather rude when I pointed that didn't happen. He also believed Cincinatus the Roman founded cincinatti ohio. Sorry spelling is bad. the guy was a moron. oh and yeah she married him for a short time. two doofus'.
life happens just smile and nod. Carrie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning,
It's early,I really like the picture of the hail that you took, yesterday was awsome as far as weather was concerned, storms, hail and sunshine and with that add eighty degree temps--NOW thats what I'n talking about. This time of the year I really love. I'm looking forward to this sunday sun, fun and family--what a better way to spend a sunday afternoon.
Love you
ma