Wednesday, October 18, 2006

homework already?

Oh yeah. I was handed Kelly's homework for next week. Kelly needs to practice writing her #5's. I also think we need to continue to work on the letter E. Otherwise she seems to be doing well and certainly enjoys going.
In other daily ramblings, i think Julie was asking me about scrapbook stores I like. I tried to do links once before and i couldn't figure it out by their directions. But for online shopping i like to hit up; www.lifetimemoments.com and www.scrapbooking-warehouse.com. those two seem to have most of what i want but you can also try, addictedtoscrapbooking.com and scraplovers.com. I would suggest twopeasinabucket but they always seem to be out of everything.
I also want to learn how to link to other blogs that inspire me.
Today is so-so quiet day. wyatt and kelly just got into a fight so now both are in time out. otherwise i have to close with lupe tonight and kelly has been invited to got to Disney on ice with the incredibles. i think she will have a blast. kel is going with mrs. hickey and the gainey girls from church and the youngest gainey, faith is kellys friend.
I hope this answers your question julie if not let me know and i will give you the correct info.
To all my family and friends, I hope you have a good day. feel free to leave any questions and comments. let me know your stopping by. C

No comments: