Saturday, October 21, 2006

I survived!!


Exhausted but i survived Joanns moonlight madness sale! It was a good day actually. I dressed up as a ladybug and got so many compliments. But even the way the store ran I was happy.

Well the kids had a great time at the boo bash. kelly decided to get antisocial and refused to play some of the games but in the things she did participate in she liked. Both kids looked so cute. Wyatt was the only woody from toy story but there was four buzz lightyears. the kids were tired by the time we got home, of course, but a good time was had by all. I can't wait to see how they do halloween night. What's funny is kelly is already telling me she NEEDS candy. breakfast, lunch and dinner.
I'm too tired to think straight, i keep typing and forgetting to space in between. I need to chill out with the hubby and go to bed. night night

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love this picture of the kids--they are so cute. And for everyone who didn't get to see Carrie dressed as a ladybug she was so cute too. But then I have always known that she was cute!!!

This weekend has been busy, so I am off to finish my homework--oh and by the way, a little surprise for everyone--I made Dean's list for the second time--Not to shabby for an old girl like me. Won't say it's been easy, for all that see me all the time they know the price I pay to do it. But it sure will look good on my resume.
I wish for all our family and friends a wonderful week, and don't forget to stop and enjoy life--even if it's only for a short time.

Love to you all

Ma

Anonymous said...

I finished my first final for this semester, what a relief, I've been so busy with work and school, and Casandra has pneumonia, so I am almost bald right now. Just kidding. I am so looking forward to January. It's a whole new beginning for me. Wish me luck!
Love and miss you all
Kris