Monday, October 16, 2006

Long ass post!!


Lets start out with Friday night. We had a great night with Aliyah, she was the best baby. She slept through the night and was happy all morning until mommy showed up. Aliyah was usually smiling and waving like a princess at anyone watching her. She is getting so big and is crawling everywhere.
On to Saturday. Work. it was fine until my back started to really hurt, then I just wanted to go home. Same shit different day. The whole team is fed up with the manager and her crap.
On to Sunday and the wilcox pumpkin fest and Apple Annies. The kids had fun.










We went with the Haifley's, Paul, Marcia, Sierra, and Amber. Friends of ours from church. We all had a great time. Everyone was relaxed. My kids didn't fight or throw fits. It was the cutest thing to watch Wyatt trying to manuever through the pumpkin aisles. His little feet would get "stuck" in the vines and I or Amber would lift him out. They all had such a good time running around. I wish I could have gotten better pictures but I was enjoying myself. And yes Wyatt was trying to lift that pumpkin on his own. Kelly got to do some apple eatin' while everyone was apple pickin' at Apple Annies. Of course my mom picked and bought 25lbs of apples. One thing I forgot to say was it was chilly and windy out there. It did sprinkle for just a few minutes but you hardly noticed it.
Kelly's first day of busy bodies. I'm having a very hard time down loading pictures so I might add the rest on to tomorrows post. She did really great and participated in all the activities. Teh class worked on the letter E and all sorts of stufff that only Kelly knows because I can't get her to tell me a play by play. She had fun and thats all that matters. Whats really cool is that when it's time to be picked up the kids must sit until their parent signs them out. Wyatt was so excited to see his sissy that as soon as we entered he went running to her and sat down next to her. Of course I was the dorky mom, only mom to have her camera. Hey it's her first day and most of these kids come all the time. but the moms were nice about it. I just wish I could have gotten some cleaner shots of inside the classroom.
Okay normal every day stuff. last night after we got home i was doing dishes and talking to my mom on the phone we I noticed I had gotten my feet wet. I looked down and water was pouring out from under the sink. The pipe and busted and all the water I used for doing the dishes was now all over the floor. so today we got a new p trap pipe and fixed the sink. Also in todays, news my mom and I were loading the kids in the van to take Kelly to school when the van wouldn't start!! It was a mad rush loading the kids into the Ford to get Kelly to school on time. We didn't even take the kids out of their carseats, just picked them up carseat and all and secured them in the truck and we were off. The van did great yesterday so I wonder what happened. oh well it will get fixed after Rob gets home.
Okay this has been going long enough I'll fill in more tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the picture of Wyatt trying to pick up a pumpkin!!!! Are you working Friday night?? Andrea and I are thinking of making a field trip over there for moonlight madness....

Anonymous said...

Carrie,
the pictures turned out great, the day was wonderful-though cold and windy. But I for one had a great time. I love spending time with everyone--yahoo, for family