Wednesday, October 25, 2006

"Mom, can we have french fries, chicken nuggets and apple juice?"
" Sure honey lets go to Mc Donalds".
"Yeah!!!"
Okay so this is almost a daily occurence and i don't always say sure. but lately i just want a large coke that only tastes good from McD's and i want those monopoly game pieces!! Yes i'm a game piece junkie right now. Now to be fair i only need Ventnor Ave to win $10,000 or Kentucky Ave to win $5,000. what are my odds? Like no way in hell, but it's fun to play.
Sorry I've been off the blogger lately. not much even remotely newsworthy going on. Yesterday mom and i went to wally world to layaway (yes, white trashy of us) christmas gifts and such.
I'm on the hunt for the "itsy bitsy spiderman doll" its like those elmo dolls that dance but it's a spiderman that does itsy bitsy spider and spiderman theme song. I think wyatt would like that.
I just heard today about a book i want to check out called Scraps by Wendy Bagley. it's about adventures in scrapbooking so to speak. Also my favorite lady www.aliedwards.typepad.com has a newsletter that really resonated with me yesterday. the previous newsletter was about photography but this one is about the creative process one goes through in scrappin'
*total hijack- my boxer Braxton and my chow Chester just got into a fight and i'm still kinda shaking on that one. I had to use the hose (which Chester HATES) to get him away from Braxton. these two are usualy playing, seriously, but they are starting to get mean. brax has a scratch on his face from chester. this is not cool. chester is like 10yrs old and braxton is not even two. rob and i were talking the other day that we both agree that we don't think chester will make it through the winter with his hips and arthritis. but at times he tries to play like he's a pup again and he pays dearly later.- end hijack
So i need to pick up miss kel from school soon and boy is she getting an attitude. I want the kid to gain some confidence and make friends not become an even bigger brat.
Tonights dinner will be Garden chowder and tomorrow i'm makin apple bread for a fund raiser and friday I will be peanut butter cookies.
Oh wait till you see what rob is going to do for Halloween. I'm not giving any details, keep quiet mom! but on rob it will have you rolling.
Alrighty ya'll i need to go change a stinky diaper and go get the kid from school.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Everyone,
Ha, wait until halloween--Rob is going to be fantastic.And no I won't give any details, but ya'll just wait!!!!!

Hey Carrie, you think Kelly has attitude--you were a real stinker. There were times I literally wanted to pull my hair out. And then if one of your classmates had something you wanted it also, and not later--ohhh no, it was right now, and I do mean now !!
Somethings just never change.

I love you daughter, but there were times when you tried my patience to the very end. Stay firm, let Kelly know that you love her, even when you want to strangle her.

Love to you all

ma