Tuesday, October 17, 2006

more


Let me start by saying I really want a Coke right now. I need so type of caffine fix to get me going around this time of morning.
that being said.
Good Morning!!!
I hope you are having a good day? Here is a picture of the kids outside Kelly's classroom.
*sidenote* If you knew the crap i've gone through to post a picture the last couple of days, i could just scream. yesterdays post took me over an hour and drove me nuts.
Back to Kelly and school. I have such a busy week ahead. work tonight, school tomorrow, work wednesday night. I work Thursday night for the scrapbook social. 6-9pm then Friday morn. we have a boo bash for all busy bodies kids at randolph park from 10-12 wear costumes. I DO work Friday night for joanns moonlight madness. (So Julie come on over. Do ya guys want to make it 2 nights in a row and scrap with me on Thursday???) then I work Sat. from 9-530. I'm already tired. plus i've been asked to bake for a bake sale and I really don't have the time this week. I feel bad cause I would love to help but it's just not in me and i will not stay up till the wee hours to bake.
so this is the end of my boring post. i need to clean up the house some and get dinner started so rob can eat when he gets home cause he has to work tonight also. (sometime today grandmom ross is coming over to get the kids)
Have a lovely day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Everyone,

Kelly was wonderful, I told her that she was going to school like Nina(me) and she was a big girl. From that moment foreward she was so excited. My hope for her, is to meet new friends, to learn not to be so shy, she is a beautiful little girl(do i sound like a grandma, or what).I love these two kids so much, each week is a new experience that I treasure.