Sunday, October 01, 2006

photo shoot from hell

yes i said it. i NEVER want to o thru that experience again. the appointment was set for 6pm. we didn't really get in til 645. i used this time to shop for an outfit for wyatt. kelly kept asking when will she get her picture taken. so by the time we started she didn't want to do it anymore. go figure, typical kid. I had already had a shitty day at work and to it top off tired, hungry, bratty kids. lets just say after several meltdowns from kelly and mommy we headed home about eight p.m..
we come home to find daddy out at the races with uncle monkey(mikey). so we headed back out for a comfort dinner of chicken nuggets and french fries. as soon as we got home kelly was sitting at the table with her food and peed her pants. i did not get angry. but we got it taken care of and we finished dinner. the kids were put to bed about 845. they and i were exhausted.
*I have decided to do my own portraits. there are a few pieces of photo equipment that i need but i think next year i will take the photos. I'm also going to look into taking another photography course with Pima college. we will see how my pictures change over the next year.
* so in about an hour Kim and I are going to see the Devil Wears Prada. I've been wanting to see this and it went to the cheap theatre so we'll be going.
Enjoy your sunday. (the boys watching chicken little in kellys room).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
I love this picture of the boys, it is just too cute. The picture session from hell was exactly right--but as adults we have to take part of the blame, I should have checked the bag to make sure we had some food with us or made sure the kids ate just before we left, but I didn't and I will live with that forever (Kelly crying in my arms telling me she was hungry could she please have an apple) I will never forget the absolute heartache I felt at hearing that.

But we got through it and maybe next time I will be a better Nina and check on things before I leave with the little ones.

Sooo much guilt

Nina