Friday, October 27, 2006

please don't make me go

i don't wanna go to work tonight. wwwaaaa wwwwaaaaa
seriously i feel like i've been on vacation. and guess what?? I have a job interview after work on saturday. i'm giving tres amigos a try. my friend michelle works there and really likes it. plus i don't have to deal with all the old ladies grumbling about fabric and coupons. I really started to think about my job and joanns and i started freaking about the scrapbooking part of my job. no Cricut cutter any time i want it. no scrappin and getting paid. all the people i've met. first dibs on all the new product. but in the long run i'm NOT happy there. the manager is an idiot and it's not enjoyable. both michelle and rob are telling me to just walk out if/when i'm offered the job. let's just say i'm a shoe in because of michelle and they need people. but i have never walked out and not given two weeks notice.
**going to be a busy weekend with work/interview/halloween party on saturday and sunday it's church and pumpkin carving party.
**lately i've been cruising some peoples photography sites and i have a lot to learn. hopefully i'll be able to talk to my friend lindsay and see if she is still willing to mentor me a little. in mentor i mean me asking LOTS of questions. but till then and after i will continue hitting the books and the net.
Hey MOM!! check your in box for my christmas list. and rob and inez and mikey and brian can all pitch in. Sounds scary huh?? it is and it's not. lots of books and stuff that i can dream about but maybe one day kind of things.
*have a good weekend. I think i will crop this tighter but i like this picture of wyatt man. so different from last year. they grow waaayy to fast.
hey for some inspiration try www.kariphotography.com and check out the newborn gallery. the lady has talent and was my inspiration for the day. I want to shoot like that in all meanings. color, composition, props, lighting etc.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, while I love this picture of wyatt, I look huge in the back ground. That day was so much fun, chilly but fun. And the little guy-just striding through, for anybody that knows Mr. Wyatt he doesn't just walk-he charges, and because he's so small, it is so cute. I hope later on in life that he has that same tenacity-that go get them attitude.