Thursday, October 05, 2006

welcome to Tucson

Welcome to Tucson Brian, and thanks for bringing the rain!
You my man are in for some culture shock. bars on windows, no grass and rock front yards. I hope you like it and are happy here.
A lovely fall evening it is too. I'm so excited, i'm wearing jeans! I love jean season.
*Oh Mom i picked up the other two kits that we were looking at. when i went into the store to put them on hold, ms. frannie gave me a couple of coupons so i wouldn't have to come back to purchase. thanks frannie!
If your wondering what i'm talking about; KI memories (scrapbooking) has a kit for $20 bucks that has 80 sheets of pattern paper, alpha stickers, ribbon, stickers flowers and tags. Lets just say out of the 8 the store had, they now have 2. ki memories had paper kits in classic,(which we didn't buy) funky, colorful and pastel. so mom and i bought two of each of the last three. insane or what? Got to go finish dinner, sausage florentine, then vacuum my living room. I have been so tired today that i even took a very short nap. but just in case my brother and brian show up i don't need to have the house looking like a pit. C

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi daughter,
Thankyou for picking that up for me--I know it might be awhile before I use it, but hey at those prices it's better sitting here and having it than having to spend alot more when I do need it--huh, do I make any sense?
Anyways Brian has arrived, safe and sound. This will be an interesting time for all, Mikey will have his life long friend and I'll have two kids here instead of one--just kidding. I wish Brian everything good and if I can help him get there, well then it's all good.He has not had an easy time of things-ever. He is welcomed back into the family--and its the right season to do it. So I hope he's prepared. Brian welcome to the family.
Off to work, catch you all on the flip side.
Love
Ma

Anonymous said...

Hey Carrie!!

Packing for what??