Tuesday, December 19, 2006

not good news

I don't know where to start. I've been working and really like it. I've been baking for some of mom clients and that is bringing me some scrappin money. Did all my christmas shopping on sunday. went to tucson mall (they opened at 7am) and nobody was there. was in and out in about an hour.
now for the bad news. Kim has been in the hospital since sat morning with severe stomach pains. well the results just came in. she had surgery this morning because she had stints put in her kidneys because they weren't functioning properly. they found cervical cancer. we have to wait for the biopsy results to see what stage she is at and the cancer has grown into her bladder wall. this is all i know so far. i'm not going into work tonight, instead i'm going up to the hospital to be with Kim. If your are the praying type please pray for her.
I'll post more as i know it.

No comments: