Tuesday, February 20, 2007


Busy weekend.

Wyatt got moved into his own twin bed. thankfully he is sleeping in his own room instead of joining us most nights. We hope it continues this way.

typical stuff though with work and church. Had a pretty good family day on Monday with Rob home. Got lots accomplished.

Kim came home monday night and so far seems to be doing good. I plan on having a good ol gab session tomorrow.

I really don't know what to talk about tonight.

I had a minor meltdown before homegroup tonight. I went to pay a bill and was surprised on how much of our tax return is gone. Yes we did things on our list but I guess in part of my mind I still expect to see almost all of it still there. I mean we are okay, but the funds are dwindling down as we do the things we planned to do.

So after i saw that I had to run to the grocery store to get butter and fill the truck up with gas. That just compounded my freakout. more money gone. When I came home Rob asked me if I was all right and I just lost it. It was a good cry and I needed it. It's okay, I just had alot stored up and it hit the surface. To put it into some perspective; I started to tear up when the springer spaniel James won wesminster dog show last week. (no I'm not pregnant, maybe PMS)

So tomorrow people are coming into work to shoot a commercial. THANK GOD! I won't be in until the evening. It looks to be soooo stressful.

Our homegroup is going to start a new course for childrearing next week. Rob and I so need this. We actually started something to try out. I have a frame that we put the house rules and disciplinary action in. Once I get done I should take a picture for posterity. Rules: 1. no yelling, 2. no dirty or mean faces, 3. no back talk, 4. no throwing toys. Discipline 1. Warning 2. time out- nose to the wall (k-5 min. w-3min) 3. spanking. we are firm in our belief that as long as we follow these rules our kids will start to behave better. The course that we are starting in called, Making children mind without losing your by Dr. Kevin Leman.

I guess I had something to talk about afterall huh?

No comments: