Friday, February 16, 2007

Friday news WARNING epic post

Sorry I've been MIA. I have been kinda depressed and otherwise in a planning stage. I haven't been worked since Monday and though it's been nice and I wish it would continue we need to have money to pay bills. Which sparked the whole baby debate.
This week we got Wyatt a twin bed. yes he is 2 1/2 but since we got the bed he has stayed in his all night. way cool. But i had to put the toddler bed into storage. I didn't feel the need to cry. You would think I would be emotional, my baby growing up and passing into another stage. but I didn't. I didn't feel that would be the last time I would use the toddler bed. Are you getting my meaning. (I know I'm somewhat rambling).
Rob says that if I want another child that is alright with him. So the projected start date for "operation baby 3" is on our 10th anniversary in April.
So this is the depressed and planning stage, but also planning on how to spend tax return money. We hope to do some renovations on our bathroom and replace windows and now we need a new water heater. More planning. I can't find shoes that are cute and fit my big feet, depressed.
A happy thing is Kim just called and gave me the report on her CT scan. All the cancer is either shrunk or gone and though she still has 2 more treatments to go through her cervical tumor is almost completely gone. Now after the next 2 chemo treatments they (dr) want to do a bone marrow scan to see if there are any cancer cells in her body and then she may be in remission!! If she goes into remission she said they usually only do a check once a year. I asked if they could do it every three months. she laughed. I'm serious. I want to stay on top of this.
They are still talking about a GI scope but Kim is afraid because of the gastric that they might hurt her. so right now she is refusing unless it is an emergency.
Actually back to the planning stage. Mom and I are going to PHX in April. So I have been typing out all the products that we are looking for. Lots of paper and clear stamps. we are going with goals in mind and shopping like its hot!
Have a great weekend. I'm gonna go tax refund shopping!! hugs carrie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, so you have finally made a decision--way cool--and you know somehow it always works out. So, when do you officially go off the pill ? I know that you are already on the vitamins so that is good, just think--the sound of little feet,handprints and colorful drawings on the wall. Enjoy these beautiful gifts, they are so very precious.
I am so looking forward to this

Hope all is well with everyone-have a great weekend

Ma

Anonymous said...

Such great news about Kim!!!! Tax refund....what's that???