Thursday, February 08, 2007

Hello? is this thing on?


I know I have been alittle off on the posting but no comments on Mikes pictures? not even from Mom??

Not much going on.

*Got our taxes done and sent in. Now we are price shopping to get the bathroom redone. We have a list of things to fix in the house. We shall see what we can accomplish. We hope we both can have alittle spending money on account that Rob wants golf clubs and I'm wanna go scap shopping in Phx in april for CKC with my momma. Selfish I know but pray that it all works out.

The cold is now fading but the new cough is coming on. what a pain in the ass.

*Rob went in to see Kim on Tuesday and she is doing okay. She had to get a transfusion because her count got low and they (doctors) are talking about putting her on dialysis because her kidneys started to shut down. I really don't understand what all this means but I do know it's serious.

*On to brighter news. It's so nice here right now(70's) that I have the door open. I might even get out the flip flops.

*Did anyone see that those plastic shoes Croc's are coming out with flip flops? they are cute. I might have to buy a pair. The original Croc's are so ugly I refused to let anyone in the house own a pair and Rob's mom went and bought both the kids a pair. sigh. at least they will be at her house.

*I have been editing all my photos for the past year and have deleted a bunch but the cost is still around $200 for 1000 photos.

My goal today is to do the kids laundry and scrapbook. My friend Michelle is coming over to work on a project so I'm hoping to get a few pages done.

SO IF YOU STOP BY LEAVE A COMMENT!!!

I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU (yes I am shouting!!)

hugs and kisses Carrie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Carrie!

I've been here..but busier than ever. Talk soon..

Love,

Julie

Anonymous said...

Dear Daughter,
Chemo, as we have talked about is a thing that attacks everything in your body,kim's kidneys are reacting to that attack. As the chemo goes on, possibly other organs will start shutting down, how long this goes on is in Gods hands.
Today is Saturday--oh, and how beautiful it is. A slight breeze, the sun is shinning and I don't have to work--yeehaw--I know, Carrie you are working, I'm sooo sorry !! NOT !! OHHH, I am such a bitch !! Kelly is watching a movie and dear Wyatt is sound asleep beside her, and for me I should be doing homework, but I had to take a break and check in on the blog. So now I am somewhat caught up, and I will go back to my work. By the way, for all of you back in Michigan HAHAHAHAHAHA

Come and see us sometime

Love to all

Ma