Sunday, February 04, 2007

ode to Kim part 2



So Mikey took the plunge and had Rob shave his head down. Now he didn't go as short as Rob but its shorter than he's had it in a long time. Just for the record he does look handsome with the longer hair.



I have quite a few pictures of Mikey getting shaved so no you are not going to see the reverse mohawk or the lopsided mohawk pictures. I'm trying to spare him his dignity.



So while the menfolk were shearing I was trying to get some cool shots of Mr. Wyatt in his uber cool t-shirt.

Dang that boy can move fast. Out of 5+ shots this is the only one in focus. He looks so innocent in this picture but we all know what a hellion he can be.


Haven't been in to see Kim since Tuesday because........I caught a COLD!!!!

Of course she won't answer her phone. dammit. So she doesn't know why I haven't been up there. I even tried calling her Dad but his number was on the fritz.

So I'm blowing green snot and feeling guilty because I can't see my friend and she is probably mad at me because I haven't been up to see her. what a pickle.

It will resolve.


Happy Superbowl!!

GO COLTS!!!

Got in a couple of new scrappin things and I got in a couple of new mags so I'm feeling inspired. Maybe I'll get a couple of pages done.

Have started making a list of ALL the things I want to buy when Mom and I go to Mesa in April. If I can wait that long. new stuff starts arriving mid February. And I have seen some cool new products coming out.

Okay I'm gonna go chill and get ready for the game. Have a Happy Sunday!
Oh, by the way,
screw my brothers dignity. Ya gotta see this. I love you Mikey. And Thank you. Sis

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love it--especially the picture where Rob made the cut down the middle, reminds me of the hair styles men had back in the early 20-30's--and yes i agree with you Carrie, Mikey is so much more handsome with longer hair. But it will grow back, and we will see if he keeps it that short for Kim.
I'm sorry that I have been awol--it really seems like time flies these days.
For all of you that know Carrie and me --well I have always joked that I can't go shopping with her, Because it usually gets me into hot water--well point in fact, went together on Thursday afternoon to Making Memories OH BOY, I mean I had to REALLY control myself, because they have some really cool things coming out and all I wanted to do was BUY BUY BUY--but alas I kept myself under some control. I have to remember there is always April when we go to Phoenix--so until then, I will be good(yea right)well at least I will try!!!
Love to all
Ma