Friday, March 02, 2007

98 posts


I'm closing in on 100!!

Wow.. Seriously thats cool.

Been working very hard on scrapbook layouts for this coming Saturday. This saturday is class preview day at joanns. I won't be able to do it because I will be at Tres Amigos but I needed to have a few layouts for display. They totally rock. I just love the pictures I have of each kid. I had them sent to walmart and had some 5x7 and wallets done besides the 4x6's. I need to work on getting some shots of them together. I really love how the layouts turned out. If you want to see them you'll either have to go to J's or maybe I can get a good picture to post.

I think I have done about six layouts this week. That's awesome for me. Plus I made pj pants for Kelly and myself. I have been very busy this week. This might explain why I have had to start taking my back medicine again. I haven't worked except on Monday and all the pain and pinching started on Tues. night/wed morning. Not good with the District Manager now running the store.
Whats a post without a picture. Happy weekend. love carrie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone,
What a couple of weeks!! It has been non stop, what with work, school and going to ren fest--it has been great but tiring. Kelly was so good at the ren festival, I did not go in costume and believe me when I say that I have one--I am Yvonne the Terror of Tortuga--Really and I have the scabbard, guns and even a dagger to prove it.It is alot of fun, but I figured that I wanted to get in some serious picture taking and people last year were always stopping me to take my picture. Anyways I found that the people in costume were very polite and obliging while the general public were a royal pain in the ass, RUDE!
Had a great time with my friends and of course my little fairy (Kelly) she truly is a great kid.
Have a wonderful weekend to all, the kids are watching movies and nina here is going to start on homework.
Love to all
Ma

Anonymous said...

Hey Carrie!!

Love the picture of Kelly!! Good job on the 6 layouts..I have done um...nothing ....this week...except work!! Getting ready to turn stuff in for taxes for..me, RDC(my work), Dreamspace, (my work)..and my boss's DJ busines..and my two clients...

I am getting the "old" camera from work, which turns out to be a very nice Sony...I am not a picky architect, it is good enough for me, they are getting some bazillion megapixel fancy schmancy thing, so I will definitely start taking more pictures.