Thursday, April 12, 2007

Happy Anniversary to Us!!

10 Years baby!!
Ya know there is no current picture of the two of us together? This one was taken on our anniversary last year. HHmmmm I think we need a new picture. Shoot we haven't had family photos done since Kel was 2 months old. Yikes!
Okay this is my time to wax poetic about our marriage. Ten years.... it some ways it doesn't seem that long but in other way it seems like forever.You know just that comfortable. I wouldn't trade Rob for ANY other man. Not even Brad Pitt or George Clooney. I have married my best friend and the perfect person for me. I can see 50 years on the horizon without batting an eyelash. I'm not saying there won't be some bumps in the road but I know we can make it through almost anything.
So ten years, two of the cutest kids and thinking about a third. Been in the same house for 9 years (we need a bigger house) same truck for 10years (still running fantastic and less then 100,00 miles) Still have our dog Chester and he's 10 going on 11. I'm going gray and he's not, not that I can tell (damn blonds). We share the same shoe size and at one time could wear the same clothes. Let me clarify, I could wear his clothes, he did NOT wear mine.
The plan for tonight is to drop the kids off and go to dinner. To bad we don't have most of a day cause it would be pictures, dinner and a movie.
My mom-in-law gave us a gift certificate for sushi and we have movie tickets we need to use. So a nice free night. I'm sooo cheap some times.
These pictures are for my dad. He wanted to see Mikey's new car. It's a 2006 Dodge Magnum and it only had 102 miles on it. Very sweet.
Well today is my day. I'm gonna clean up my scrapbook room and get some things ready for the Relay for Life tomorrow. **The survivors walk is at 6 or 630. I ordered two luminaria's and never received them. So I never had the chance to decorate them. Hell they don't even have the names for the board. I requested them but my captain is also heading up this thing so she keeps forgetting. I don't even have my team t-shirt.
Well I know what I did and so does God and thats what matters. I don't have to see a name flash on a screen to know and remember whats in my heart.
Many blessings and thank you's
Love Carrie
PS Dad to leave a comment go to the bottom where it says comments and click on it. you can leave a name or go annonymous and type your comment then hit the submit button. From there you can also read what other people have wrote.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Carrie!!

Happy Anniversary!! Hope the sushi was good!! Trevor and I went a few weeks ago,,yum!

Speaking of family pictures...I am thinking of booking Tara Whitney next Spring....!

Julie

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Kids,

You are right it does not seem likje ten years--well let me re-state that--last year I thought was ten years, a little ahead od myself.

Love to you both--I haven't decided on a gift, and when I get tired of looking cash always works!!

Ma