Tuesday, May 29, 2007

post memorial day weekend


Hi to ALL!

Had a very nice weekend. mom, kids and I did Family Day in the Park on Saturday. The kids had a great time and they did so well. Toward the end even Kelly was yelling out "Ice cold water" to bring people to our booth. Once the water was out of the big cooler Kelly decided to jump in. Wyatt followed wearing a fresh diaper. dang it (I would have stripped him). Two kids laughing and playing in a cooler was hilarious. And of course I didn't bring the camera. Lots of people got a kick out of seeing them laughing and splashing. It was a much enjoyed relief from the heat.

Sunday we just hung around the house and Yesterday besides me going to work in the evening, Rob went golfing with his new clubs for the first time. Rob and Mikey went to Enke course at 6:20am and played 18 holes. They both looked so whipped when they got home. Rob ended up taking a nap and chillin' till I left for work.

I spent the day packing. I'm almost 100% done and my big suitcase is very close to exceeding the 50lb limits. I'm going to try and cram more into the little suitcase because it has about 20lbs more to go.

Otherwise getting excited and nervous about Friday. I have to be at the airport at 6am!!

Now I have learned that there is lots of internet cafes so maybe I will try and post from Paris. that would be so cool.

Okay time to go clean the house before home group tonight.

Oh Yeah potty training Wyatt is getting there. Yesterday we had no accidents except when he pooped in his pullup. Even when wearing pants that boy poops in them. I can't get him to understand that he needs to use the potty for that too. But he is doing very good considering I will put him in a pullup or diaper depending on where we are going.

So hugs to you I'm off to clean and finish packing.

C
ps the picture of the flowers is from the bouquet that I got for Kim.

No comments: