Thursday, June 14, 2007

I'm baaaaack!!!

didn't sleep very well last night. I kept having a very strange dream. The airport at Charles de Gaulle is round and in my dream last night someone kept driving me around it, I would stop and say hi to people I know and then the car would keep going.... Weird huh?

I'm sitting here in my jammies and kinda tired and I don't feel like getting dressed. I haven't shaved my legs in 2 weeks and they are pretty furry.

I haven't downloaded the 600+ photos that I took....I'm actually a little afraid to do it....

I have unpacked my bags and I'm on my second load of laundry.
I have caught up on my emails and have read two blogs.
I made breakfast for me and the kids.
Rob has called me 3x so far this morning.
My mom called. And I just got off the phone with my friend Wendy who totally forgot that I went to Paris and was just calling to see how my week was going.

What??? This isn't what you wanted to hear? You wan to hear about the trip??


Well please give me another day. I'm feeling very lethargic and out of sorts right this minute and just typing this is draining me. Plus I want to show pictures with my story.

But thank you. I missed all of you so much and boy am I glad to be home.

Love carrie

1 comment:

Julie G. said...

Hey Carrie!

Glad to see you are back!! Can't wait to hear about your trip..we need to have a scrap night soon. Maybe we should all go to Making Memories for one of those late night scraps?

I am doing good keeping up my Blog!!