Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy 4th of July!! and Happy Birthday MOM!!!

I love fireworks! I'm hoping tonight we will go see the fireworks up on A mountain. I think if we go I will try to take some shots and see what I can get. This year at least the kids can enjoy them also.
Birthday girl (Mom) should be stopping by later this afternoon and I have bought a cake and I have her present. Okay the present isn't wrapped but it's in a bag. Does that count.

Well I've been pretty busy the last couple of days but I'm almost finished with all the layouts needed for JoAnns and Babies R Us. Shown below are the newborn boy and girl layouts. Both kids are at 1 month old. You should be able to click on the to see them bigger.



The baby shower layout is primarily done but I'm gonna go to J's with mom today and I will pick up some 3-d embellishments that will make the layout pop some more. The birthday layout has been a favorite and is actually the only birthday layout I have ever done. Yep Kelly is turning 5 soon and this is the first b-day layout for either kid.

I still need to do the wedding layout but I need to get a photo sized so I'm going to have to go to Walgreens for a quickie size job. The picture in my head is very elegant looking and I have at least completed the journaling.
Do you like my "background"? when I was at wally world they had cheap flat sheets in black ,white and tan that I can use for backdrops. Granted they need to be ironed but in a pinch I think it worked very well.
Gotta go beat some children :)
Happy 4th!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Everyone,

Computer is in the shop, so I'm trying to get caught up with everyone.

Hey Carrie--I really love the layouts, you did real good.

The one thing I have learned is that these two kids have VERY different dispositions-whoa, and I get such a kick out of it.

Had a kinda weird birthday, but hey thats a privilage. Sat around with Mikey part of the day and then came into town. It was weird the other day someone asked me how old I was (laughing) I could not remember (is that indictive of things to come?) oh well--it's 52 for anyone counting, and doing pretty good.
Have a great Sunday everyone

Ma