Saturday, February 23, 2008

Well they did it!!

In more ways than one ;)


The Z Mansion. It's very pretty and they did a wonderful job.
We did a bunch of photos up on the round balcony. the only photos I have are the few that Rob or myself took, when we didn't have to be in them.
The one photo that we forgot to get done was a quick family shot of Rob, I and the kids.
The rugrats didn't stay much past the ceremony cause they were.. just kids, I guess.
Kelly looked wonderful and did a great job walking down the aisle and only threw her petals until she got up to the wedding party. It was so cute. After the ceremony when we were taking more photos Kelly refused to be in them and both her and Wyatt wanted to go home. Wyatt for some reason wouldn't come to me and almost didn't recognize me. Both kids were happy to leave and go home with Rob's mom. Considering we didn't leave until after 11, it was a smart idea. According to Inez, Wyatt fell asleep early and Kelly was up until 9:30.

As soon as I can get a copy of some of the photos I'll post them. I was told repeatedly how fantastic I look. I know....brag,brag, brag.
I was just so happy to see my brother so happy and to marry a woman that I like and admire.

It was a beautiful night and Rob and I danced together more than ever before. The cake was both gorgeous and delicious, and except for the small piece of cake to feed each other Mike and Amanda didn't get to eat a piece.
I'm not sure what else to say so I'm going to leave it at that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, they did it, it was a wonderful night, and i for one could not ask for anything better. My baby boy is married to a wonderful young lady, and though i know there will be bumps in the road, I hope and pray everything good.

Love to all

ma