Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A real quick update-
As of Monday I am on modified bedrest. I'm only suppose to get up to use the bathroom and to take quick showers. I am 35 weeks along.
When I went in for my NST on Monday I was having contractions and didn't even know it. those contractions lasted for about 5+hours and kinda freaked the doctors out. I'm not dialated at all but they want the baby to cook for a couple of weeks more, hopefully, so I'm now flat on my back. If I do go into hard labor or my water breaks the baby might have to be put into the NICU for tender lovin care but there shouldn't be any major problems. The baby is very active, healthy and strong and I am getting really excited about meeting him/her.
So I better get back to my couch and chill out. Now I really wish I had a laptop. :)
Carrie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, as most of you know Carrie had a bouncing baby girl...Chelsea Yvonne. All is well, in fact Carrie and baby came home tonight, they were both doing so well that they have been released from the hospital.

Carrie is still tired, but I'm hoping all will go well tonight and maybe she will get some rest. Chelsea is beautiful and so far is a fairly mellow child...lets hope that continues.

Love to all

ma