Friday, August 01, 2008

a comment note to Mom

Mom made a comment on my last post that i had to respond to.
You(ma) asked if I could outdo Wyatt in the animated department on opening birthday presents. To be honest, probably not.
Unless, I got some items on my want list(hint, hint, hint)especially if I got more than one item. Then you would most likely see me as a happy bubbly mess, ya know crying, red eyes, snot running, drooling, hugging people.
If you don't remember my want list, please refer back to the May 23rd post.
Otherwise I'm sure I will have a nice, relaxing day
Chelsea at 1 month
This might be getting framed
LOve, Carrie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So where did you get this picture done at?? It is cute,

As for your wish list..I know that you want that lens...now that is out of my leaque, I wish I could do it for you, but you also know that that is not possible.

Maybe if i could twitch my nose just right..you could get your wish, but then that would solve alot of problems, wouldn't it

ma

Anonymous said...

After looking at your wish list I also have to remind you of one of my rules...if you do for one you do for all, soooo, it looks like your list has to stay as it is for the time being

Love you daughter

ma