Friday, October 09, 2009




I can't believe it is Friday already.
Not that I'm complaining, the week has been filled with normal busyness.
I haven't had much of a chance to be crafty but I plan to rectify that this weekend and coming week. I have some cards sketches that I would like to try out and some quilting projects to work on.
What do you ladies think of these fabrics?? I'm working on a scrap quilt, except...I don't have any scraps yet!
So JoAnns has fat quarters for $0.99 and I randomly picked ones that interested me. I think I'm going to go get a few more and then start cutting them up.
I want to FINALLY try sewing on my cards and scrapbook pages and these fabrics should work well.
My older rugrats are on vacation this coming week so we are making plans to head up to Mt. Lemmon for a picnic and taking some fall foliage pictures. We have Apple Annies next Sunday to do some pumpkin picking and take our family photo in front of the wagon. This Sunday the kids are going to the movies with my mom. They are going to see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.
I know there are other plans but at this second they are escaping me.
Wyatts class decorated Tshirts for when they go on field trips this week. Our family all liked how well they turned out we are thinking of making more just for the kids.
I'm off to enjoy my weekend. I hope you enjoy yours.
*Carrie*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like those patterns, should work out real well.
Sorry that I didn't get to take the kids to the movies...do you think they would like to see it??
We can go just by ourselves..which owuld be nice.
I'm going to JoAnn's tomorrow and see what I can find, not looking for anything in particular, just more curious than anything else.
Have a great weekend
ma