Friday, February 05, 2010

Good beautiful Friday to you!
This weekend looks to be a productive one for our family, Rob and I are planning on going for a bike ride on Saturday afternoon. I'm excited because this will be the second time we have been able to ride together.Where are the kids? The rugrats are going to my moms house, bless her heart.
Sunday, besides watching the Colts beat the Saints in the Superbowl, Kelly and I will be manning a cookie booth for her troop. Now it's possible we might be rained out, cause the trusty weatherman said rain is headed for us, but we are optimistic.

Is it sad, disgusting and annoying that I'm uber excited about getting my tax return back??
Besides getting my new lens Sigma 24-70 I'm also planning on getting a Cricut Gypsy !
Go ahead and call me names, I understand completely.

I was talking to Rob and said that I have felt shopping deprived and that being able to shop for scrapbook and camera stuff that I have been dreaming about for months is like being in a candy store. I have been shopping around trying to find the absolute best deals. I have been reading reviews and watching videos.
**Bonus** after talking to my mom she is going to let me upload all her cartridges onto the Gypsy.
Yes we know that if she were to buy a G then she couldn't use her cartridges to upload. But my loving mother has owned an expression for about a year, has finally taken it out of it's box but hasn't really used it yet!!! The horror!! So I'm not really worried about her getting a Gypsy. Plus she gets all my carts now!
So anyway Rob gets a new road bicycle and I get about the equivalent to buy whatever I want. Not bad.

I missed this great sale last weekend on Cricut carts so I have been scouring the web stores and ebay trying to get carts at prices of $25-$30.
My cart list of wants and I'm not buying them all mind you;
From my Kitchen ( won on Ebay for 28.00) , Hannah Montana (just won on Ebay for 29.99), Designers Calendar (Oh my crafts 24.95), Animal Kingdom ( tried to buy for $25 but was sold out so I won on Ebay for 29.00), Sweet Treats, Paisley, Sweethearts, Forever Young, Tie the Knot.
I have created a list of all the items that I have been wanting since last spring and I'm hoping to get most of them this spring. How sad is that.
I'm also very excited and very nervous, I have shown Rob some plans that I have drawn up for a custom made media cabinet for our living room.
The idea came to me about two weeks ago and then I stumbled on this blog, Knock off wood, by way of this cool blog, shanty2chic. Now I feel empowered to build this myself or having my friend Julie come help me.
Back to the plans, Rob is all for me building this cabinet! He even put it on our tax spending budget! How cool and supportive! Now I just need to get with Jules once we have the money and plan a day to put this puppy together.
So many plans so little time! I love being creative!
*Carrie*

No comments: