Thursday, February 02, 2017

They say its your birthday....

Happy 46th birthday to my Rob. You are now officially middle aged, lol.
 We celebrated with most of our family Sunday afternoon by going to a new restaurant, Lin's grand buffet where he grossed out Chelsea by eating the little octopus from his stir fry. We really liked the restaurant and everyone is talking about going back soon.
On Tuesday, his actual birthday we gave him his gifts, some funko pop Star Wars characters, an AK-47 shirt and a copper pot. In lieu of cake, I had him stop off at Nadine's and pick up some of his favorite treats.
Overall I think he had a pretty good day, but I always want to do more for him. He works hard and is such a great guy, we deserves the world.
50 is just a few years away and my hope and prayer is to go ALL out for that one.

No comments: