Saturday, March 11, 2017

My valentines were a huge hit and I still need to find a way to transfer pictures from my main pc to my google account so that I have access to everything and incorporate more photos into my blog.
 
Work has finally begun to pick up and I enjoy being busy. Granted it doesn't leave me any time to blog during the day, so I'm trying it out on my tablet while I hang with the family watching tv at night.
 On Wednesday we finished up another girl scout cookie season. Chelsea sold about 425 cookies and it was her best year emotionally, We had very little in the way of breakdowns and whining. She is really learning how to work with the other girls but she struggles at listening to what the customers want.
This year I wasn't the cookie mom and it made the season fly by with very little stress. I'm still debating if I want to continue next year with girl scouts but we'll see how the rest of the spring and end of year stuff goes.
This last month has been crazy, I've needed a root canal and found out that I need 3 crowns, thank you for double dental insurance. Hopefully the cost won't be crazy high. The suburban, or Sabrina as we call her, had some issues so we were late in getting her new registration until last night.
Let's see, we found out that Mikey and his family are moving by the end of April. They're not moving too far away, just to Rita Ranch so that they stay in the Vail school district.
We've had sleepovers and birthday parties. My house is a wreck and I have no motivation to do anything about it. I've tweaked a nerve in my back and have taken the last few days off at the gym hoping it will help. As frustrating as that is, my long term health is more important then to keep pushing myself where I can make my back issues worse.
 
  
 

No comments: