Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me!!

Good Tuesday morning,
Well it's official I am now "in" my 30's. On this day 31 yrs ago my mom popped me out. teehehee. Today is going to be another ordinary day. The kids and I are going to the park mall play area for a play date with my friend Michelle and her kids. They (the kids) have a good time together. Otherwise I'm working tonight so this is just a regular day. Don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong with a normal day and I did go to rose canyon lake on sunday so it's all good.
As I was getting the kids their breakfast I started thinking about what some of my dreams and fantasies are. This is my day and I can dream right? Here goes.
I really want to go to Scotland next year. I want to build and move into my dream home. I would love to have a second vehicle again and to be able to afford gas for both. I would like to either own my own scrapbooking business or a B&B scrapbook retreat. Um let's see what else. Some new clothes would be nice. To be able to travel to or visit far away friends or bring them here.
The one thought that is pressing is that my kids and husband always feel and know that I love them and that I want them to be happy.
oh yeah, I wish I could afford a maid and to have fresh flowers on the table weekly and to have a gorgeous flower garden with a waterfall.
Some of my dreams are achieveable but I would have to get off the computer or my own butt to do them. Sometimes that just seems to hard or to far away.
Marcus Solero said this," A possibility was born the day you were born and it will live as long a you live."
Anything is possible. Carrie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Dearest Daughter,

Never forget that all things are possible, dreams are forever, and part of being a person is having those dreams and the abilities to achieve them, you once said to me that it was hard for you to believe that I had went skydiving, but that was one of my dreams to do, now I'm working on another dream--College--so never give up--it might take you awhile but it's there for the brave, for those who are not afraid to reach for the stars.

Love you,

Ma