Friday, December 15, 2006

i so suck i know. but i think i have been kinda busy. i said i think because i really can't remember much of this week. i know today was a full day and i'm about to head out to the scrap social. we will see how it goes. i'm thinking about stopping that and going to making memories once a month. this way i think i can get more friends together and have more fun.
i don't have much time otherwise i would post a picture. i have been trying to take more of wyatt. well i took a couple of him earlier this week and i took some of both kids while i was making apple bread this afternoon.
I have been going through a LOT of photos this week trying to find more to scrap. granted i still haven't printed out much of this year. i am actually on the hunt for some pictures of kelly when she got her big girl bed. i thought i had like three sets of photos that i still need to process but i *gasp* can't find them, thus the manhunt.
*weekend to go as follows: social
Sat. work 1-930. Sun. go christmas shopping mon. bake 6 doz choc chip cookies and 6 doz dec. pretzels and have home group christmas party. kinda a full weekend :O!! hugs all C
P>S> i am NOT sending out christmas cards this year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Everyone,
Ohh how I have missed seeing this. Rob, thankyou so much for getting my "puter" up and running agaain. I have to agree with Carrie, it is a busy time-finished up school this week 3A's and 1 "B" not too shabby, plus worked. I am so looking forward to this break and I will admit it I need this. Just finished my Christmas cards and most of my shopping is done--so lets see what kind of mischief I can get into now. Oh and by the way, for all of you back home Brian will not be getting out real quick, he tried this week and I slammed the door--went and spoke to both pre trial services and the prosecutor and needless to say he did not get out. I warned that boy not to make me mad--oh well maybe he will learn something from all of this.
Happy Holidays to all, I hope you have been good boys and girls HEHEHE I LOVE this time of the year!!!!

ma