Monday, March 12, 2007

101

just kidding.

Okay, fridge is still broke but we are getting into the grove of going to the cooler and not automatically opening the fridge. Hopefully the part will show today so I can call the service and schedule.

My work schedule has been cut back. This week I work on Wed. and Sat. on Friday is the Scrap social at Joanns. otherwise I'm free.

My calendar should be getting full soon as I prepare to go to...........
Yes, that's right. One of the team members had to drop out of the mission and they asked me to take her place.
breathe in.
breathe out.
I am leaving this in Gods hands.
If God wants me to go I will raise the money.
This was soooo unexpected and now I feel I have to rush to catch up.
Oh My Goodness. I might be going to PARIS!!!
breathe in.
Breathe out.
What's amazing is that this has been on my heart since last October. A month or so later I found out that a mission team is going to Paris. It stayed in my mind and I would dream, but I didn't express a need/want to go to anyone. Rob and I decided that we would take a year off. Now this has come up and I feel that I am being led here for a reason.
breathe in.
Breathe out.
Mom and I are no longer going to PHX in April cause of course all that money is to be my spending money.
I wonder if this is why I have finally felt ready to scrap my poland trip this last week??
So Miss Julie congrats on the house!! I want pictures and an address!
I'll scrap whenever I can. Just hand over a date.
(I still can't hear out of my left ear) uuuummmmm... any other news..........I can't think of anything so I'll catch you all later.
Yay God!! Love Carrie
P.s. the trip is june 1-11th AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH
Breathe in
Breathe out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! PARIS!!! I will pray for you that this can happen!! Please let me know if this is a go!!

The address is 11466 W. Slate Rock Street, Marana, AZ won't be ready until November at the soonest. Very exciting and nerve wracking at the same time.....