Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Guess what we did?/

Can you guess? huh? huh?

The kids spent the night at Grandmom's and this morning I got a calling inviting me to go somewhere with them. I said yes because I wanted to practice a couple of photo tips I had read about. I had a good time. It would have been nice to spend more time but the kids were getting grouchy. Have you figured it out yet?? Good if you haven't. Once Wyatt settled down it was easier for me to get the shots, but we will have the chance later this month when Wyatt and I get to go back with the mommy group and Kelly will be in class.

Not much really going on here. I did 3 pages for Joanns to display for the scrap class. I really liked the way they turned out. (I just realized I am repeating myself)

Kim is still not answering my calls or returning the messages I have left. I don't know if I have done anything for her to be ignoring me, so for right now I will leave her alone. She can call me if she chooses. I'm not into rehashing how odd our friendship sometimes is. I will leave it to say that I went from talking almost everyday to her not answering or calling me back. Done...


Work is fine. The DM isn't as bad as I was told she was. I don't mind working with her.

Are you still wondering what we did today?? Turn your head at the second one. Yep we went to the zoo and we even got to feed the giraffe. That was so fun. Both Kelly and Wyatt fed the giraffe and wyatt enjoyed it more than Kelly. The monkeys were howling and swinging, the polar bear was very playful and the tiger was prowling. Heck even the Lion and otters were cool to shoot. I really liked how some of my shots came out. I want to try again because with the Tiger I was rushed in the shots so I have bars in the way. The color is great though. These are going to make a cool scrap page.
So enjoy.
Happy Tuesday. I gotta go cook because tonight is home group and tacos.
C.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Daughter,
Please do me a favor--quit beating yourself up about Kim, you have been a good friend and She has decided to behave this way--her choice. When she needs you, believe me she will call.
Onto a better subject-glad you enjoyed the zoo, I have not had the chance to go in several years, so later this summer lets plan a trip to Phoenix to their zoo--sound like a plan to me.
Love to all
Ma