Saturday, March 24, 2007

Happy Birthday DAD!

I should have posted this yesterday and I am sorry.
Yesterday we went to Phx to pick up Rob's mom's washer and dryer. We stopped by IKEA and whoa that was mind boggling and so tiresome. Of course what is going to phx if we don't stop off at In and Out burgers. oh yeah. We got home just before 5 and then we had to go shopping for my friend Amanda's son Donovan and his birthday present.
So Happy Birthday Dad. I hope you had a good day. I need to buy stamps and mail you a home made card.
Tomorrow is the church b-day also, so today I'm picking up the helium tank and the 3 cakes. Thankfully the fridge is now fixed but totally empty so I can fill it with the 3 cakes.
I really don't want to go to work today. My allergies are giving me a sore throat and making me very tired.
Next week is Joy's baby shower and I need to go grocery shopping for that and maybe get a gift or give money.
So Far the funds for Paris stand at $200. Mikey's company is going to help out and I'm really hoping that they can be generous. We are going to do a fund raiser with Schwans foods and that one can go nation wide. That seems to be our most promising.
Okay we need to go pick up the cakes. Happy Saturday

No comments: