Thursday, April 05, 2007

Busy. Busy. Busy






I have made 35 loaves of bread this week for the bake sale tomorrow. Actually 38 but we had casualties. I was planning on doing a couple of bunny cakes but my pan is MIA. I think Kim has it and I can't get ahold of her. So I'll either give up the cake idea or make a couple of bundt cakes to sell.
My donation total stands at $600. My company was generous enough to donate $100. I'm not knocking it because they didn't have to do it in the first place. I mean hell, Joann's never would have done that.
I have a meeting with the mission team tonight,to discuss everything but we are wondering why out of 500 letters not a single $ has come in for the mission team. We also are going to be calling schwans weekly to get a total of that fundraiser. With the bake sale and egg hunt we are looking at about $2000 and that means about $400 apiece. so assuming this, my donation total should be at $1000 of $2520. Getting there. Don't forget schwans runs til the end of April.
Otherwise not much going on cause I've been BAKING. My house is still a disaster, I have chip boxes piled up in the hallway, laundry that still needs to be folded. But you know what I want to do, scrapbook!! I think because it's Easter I want to create some fun stuff and next thursday is Rob and myselfs 10th Anniversary!!! It doesn't seem that long..... I'll save this for next weeks post.

Happy Thursday

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gang,

Just think how busy the Easter Bunny is !!!!!!!

ma