Sunday, April 01, 2007

Fundraising


Begins in earnest today. As of today I have received $500 of my $2520 goal. My brothers company donated $250. I still have not heard about how much my company is sponsoring me for.

Like I said today starts in earnest. Today we start our Schwans fundraiser. Go team(friends and family) and help us reach our goals and get great food in the process. I recommend one of the meals and you must get the super sweet corn it's fantastic.

Also this week we have a bake sale on Friday and the Easter Egg Hunt at Purple Heart Park on Saturday. The bake sale and egg hunt should net us about $2000 split 5 ways ($400 ea.) Not bad.

Out of the 500 donation letters sent out we have received "0" back. Yes, zero, zip, zilch, nada. Can you believe that?

I still feel it is in Gods hands but I'm wondering if we are suppose to go. So any prayers for support would surely boost us up.
So I'm going to keep updating this week and stay in touch, tell me how you are doing.
If you need me to forward the document I would be happy to email it to you.
Yay God! Go team. lots of love Carrie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have Faith daughter,

This was a last minute decision on your part, usually we would have been just about done.

ma