Monday, July 09, 2007

Scrap crap related

if you like bo bunny scrappin supplies you gotta check out their new lines coming http://www.bobunny.com/topsecret/Summer%20Release_files/SummerCatalog.pdfthis fall. Yes click on this link and scroll through the 40 pgs of products.
Now one of my other favorite new companies is called Piggy Tales and you should be able to check out their new stuff here http://piggytales.com/CHASummer2007SneakPeek.php.
Also Mom likes Rusty Pickle papers and they have a new line out called "Captain Jack". I'm thinking I may need to get some of these in September when we go to Phx. sorry I don't have a link yet but I'll keep you posted.
Hugs Carrie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Goooood Morning,
It's friday--oh yea!! The weekend is upon us-yeahaw!!
Thankyou for the websites, will check it out sometime this weekend. Oh, it feels so good to be on the computer, I missed it so much. Amazing how much these things have changes our lives. Have to get ready for work, love to all.

Ma