Thursday, November 29, 2007



this is what I did on Saturday that threw my back out,(which is still sore).

I love seeing the kids reaction everytime they walk through the front door. They rush to the tree and turn it on and they jingle the bells saying "look at the Christmas tree"

We also have been watching all the Christmas classics and one new one "Shrek the halls". That was cute and funny.

I just got off the phone with my Mom and of course it's not hard to ask why she called if you just look outside. For the Michiganders who can't see Tucson, right now, it is raining!! Oh yes and not just the sprinkle and it will be gone. This is going to be going on for a minimum of 2 days. Heaven, I'm in Heaven.

Okay, well I'm off to enjoy my day, enjoy yours~C

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good morning to all and a happy friday,

Been raining all night, not a steady down pour, but just a light rain, that I love to listen to.

Put up some of my decorations last night, can't get to alot, but will work on it some more this weekend.

We should have snow on the mountains this weekend--now thats a site to behold.

Have a wonderful day and an enjoyable weekend.

Love to all

Ma