Thursday, March 20, 2008

Okay, I must let you all in on a little secret.......and NO I don't know what I'm having. I have been reading a new blog that will knock your socks off. It's called Confessions of a Pioneer Woman and Rhee is downright funny. Actually it just took 2 bloggie awards. The link is now on the right and you just have got to try some of the things she cooks. I promise you will be hopelessly addicted. Plus i love her photos. she is my kind of gal.
Anyway not much else going on except baking 20 loves of bread for the bake sale tomorrow. Speaking of tomorrow we will be coloring easter eggs, getting packed for the egg hunt on Saturday, maybe make cookies, maybe make a couple of quiches for Easter morning. Who knows maybe nothing except for dying eggs and getting ready for the egg hunt. we'll see

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NO COOKIES !!! now that just plain sucks !!!!

Easter was great...between lunch at Inez's, so enjoyed getting to talk to Jo again and then off to dinner at Mikey's and Amanda's, was great there also. Am enjoying getting to know the family, the kids all got along fine...so Easter was the best.

Love to you all

ma