Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Dear God,
Please don't let Rob get mad about the 5 different orders for scrapping supplies that are coming in this week. I would love to see my children grow up and get married.
Thanks carrie


Someone has a birthday tomorrow and a party on Saturday. I think it's my lucky day because he asked me to take pictures of him this morning.

Included in my scrappy goodness is Scenic Routes- Appleton, Autumn Leaves- Cuteworld boy and girl, Oriental trading- polka dot and glitter buttons, Wausau Paper- paper for mike and amanda wedding album, Maya Road- sheer ribbons, and I got in last night the clear snap memories essentials clear stamp roller(seen in magazines) gotta try that later.
This is why I have a prayer in to God, I gotta lotta scrap crap coming in this week.

Oh, and for all of you in Tucson- Yes I am loving todays rainy, cloudy day. wish it could last for a few more days but I know it won't.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see that Rob hadn't killed you yet....but since part of those orders are mine, I don't think he will totally kill you...just hurt you alot :)

love you daughter

ma