Sunday, November 23, 2008


Okay, please stop throwing tomatoes. I realized yesterday that I haven't blogged since the beginning of the month. So a fast monthly recap.
week 1- election, you all know that one. on the 8th Mom, Chelsea and I went to Phoenix for the MS Walk.

Here is the Ren gang. there was also Stars Wars characters, the Ghostbusters, Marines, etc. I really like the zoo and we are planning to go back before it gets hot. I really liked the zoos Tiger. the dude CLIMBED the tree.

week 2- came back from Phoenix and was really out with a cold/sinus infection. To this day I am still struggling with the mucus family which does NOT want to leave. I'm not sure what week it was but Pop (Kim's dad) has asked Rob to be his best man when he gets married in April, and asked me to be his photographer. Cool! I asked him if he would buy me a new camera. HEHE At first he was like easy, "how much?" when I said about four grand he choked and sputtered, but he didn't say no. ;)

week 3- Kelly had half days and conferences. She is doing great and her teacher Mrs. Watt says she has grown so much in the last year. I'm very proud of her. Inez came back from her vacation. Struggling and trying to get back on track with my Artists Way stuff. Rob came home from homegroup leaders meeting saying that the church wants a cd copy of all my nature photos to be used for back drops for songs and meditation. How cool is that?

So I have been spending more time outside working and planning shots. I can confidently say that I like nature photography better than any other. I'm sure my kids would approve and agree.

I rearranged my living room to prepare for the tree which will go up next weekend.

Chelsea rolled over for the first time this week and has also started to eat solid foods. We have tried applesause and bananas besides the rice cereal.

we are now entering week 4.

I'm fairly ready for the gang to invade on turkey day.


Playing at the park, need to lighten up photo, when I was taking sunset pictures. So now that we are in week 4, I'm more on track and I'm hoping to get some xmas photo shots done because I want to send out photo cards this year.

So my apologies to Julie, Mom, Kristie, and whoever is looking from Grand Rapids, Dad and anyone else for me not posting much this month.

Hugs and K's, Carrie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's about time! I keep checking up on things. I've been in the hospital most of this month and it sucks, it all started with removing my gall bladder....now they really don't have a clue what the problem is. They won't allow me to eat and the pain is almost unbearable. But the family is doing great. Mike and I should have a baby in February, a little girl. I can't wait! We are all excited. Well hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Love and miss ya

Anonymous said...

Yeh, I'm right there with the rest of you on how long it took this girl to do this...but hey at least she did it.
Life is a constant state of change and you need to be able to go with the flow, to adapt and change. Hard sometimes, we get into our own little modes and its difficult to pull out. But I really love the changes that you are making, it shows the willingness to be able to say I did it, and the knowledge that it might not be something you want to do, but you have given it a try.
For you all out there...Carrie takes some really cool pictures, and I think she should post some of them so that you can see them...any one interested?????

Love to you all
ma