Monday, February 16, 2009

Good Morning.

One of these days I'm going to get out early and get a good sunrise shot. This one was me standing on the back of the truck to see over the houses. I think we have beautiful sunrises and sunsets here in Tucson.

It was a busy weekend for the Ross family, it's nice to be able to relax today. The house is clean and most everything is put away so I'm just chillin on the 'puter with no guilty feelings.

My Rob... the other night we danced in the living room and he lip-synced a song to me.

Valentines day was very low key, we went shopping for bathroom towels and had fried chicken with his mom and the kids.

I was playing with having my flash head facing the opposite way of the person. I think this is more natural looking.

Shortly after dinner Miss Kelly...

Lost her second front tooth. Thank goodness for that. The tooth looked so nasty hanging all lopsided. She looked like a hick. Now she is back to semi- cute kid.

Our screen saver is random photos that have been taken over the last four years and man do I miss Kel's long hair and I really miss the curls that she used to have.



Friday night Kelly had a classmates birthday party at Build a Bear. It was going to be just me and her but Rob didn't want to sit at the house so the whole family went. We did dinner and then Kelly and I split. A while later the boys and baby showed up. Wyatt asked if he could have a bear. Well since he never plays with the last one I said to Rob why don't you take him to Disney store and see if they have a stuffed Wall*e(which he has been asking for since right after Christmas). The store was having a b1get1 sale and Rob found the last stuffed Wall*e they had and in choosing his freebe he spied this Woody and that was that. He has been carrying both toys around all weekend and sleeping with them. I think we made a wise investment.
Kelly made a bunny this time at the party and she undresses it at night and redresses it in the morning. Oh yeah and the bunny's name is Kenya. What an imagination.
No stuffed anything for Miss C. nope she got some new pj's from Old Navy. very cute.
Happy Monday

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Carrie, You all just left and so I figured since the puter was on, that I would see if there were any new blogs...and yeehaw there was...
Kelly bug, you just look too cute with your teeth missing, and Wyatt, I know you love Woody and I can't wait to see you kids this afternoon. I miss you every day, and I'm looking forward to spending time with you.
Bless Rob for bringing out the trailer and getting Roger off my back, and being willing to take a load to the dump...thank you, thank you.
TO all...Have a wonderful weekend

ma