Thursday, July 30, 2009

So I went to my local J's because I had heard a rumor they had some of the new cuttlebug folders. Not at my J's yet. Well anyway I was checking their dollar bin area and saw all new Halloween stamps.
I was smart this time and bought my mom a duplicate set. Last time I didn't and they sold out so fast that she has still not found some of the others.
Most are Halloween, our favorite time of the year, and a couple are fall themed.
I'm thinking of making some cards and "boo"ing some random people.
Since I just received my new issue of Paper Crafts magazine I'll have to see what I can come up with.

*Carrie*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And I want to thank you for thinking of your ole mom when you found these. Though I keep forgetting to get them from you...oh well, at least I know I have them...sort of!!!!!!

ma