Thursday, January 27, 2011

Lordy be I've almost done it again. I try not to go so long between posts but this week I have been a wee bit crazy.
Monday I got the call to come to work. I arranged the day care and I have worked Tuesday, Wednesday and sometime this afternoon.
I'm getting more comfortable in the job but I miss being home with Chelsea and our routine.
On top of everything else it's in the countdown mode for me to get ready for Rob's party tomorrow night. I went out this morning and picked up the cake and some decorations. I think tonight after home church I'll head to the grocery store to pick up last minute things. This way all I have to do tomorrow is clean.
Thankfully with me not being home the house is still somewhat fairly clean from this past weekend. I guess that's one of the benefits of working, well, besides that paycheck.
Gotta get busy, I'll have no photos to post after this weekend. Yippee!
*Carrie*

No comments: