Saturday, May 28, 2011

Apple Annie News

A couple of years ago we took the kids out to Wilcox to visit Apple Annie's pumpkin and apple orchard.
It's an hour drive to get there and if you go on the right day it is wonderful to photograph.
Me being me I snapped photos from both farms to later scrapbook. This was one of my favorites from the trip.
The pumpkin season was over and Apple Annie's was asking all their Facebook fans to submit photos of their time there and someone was going to win a prize.
So of course I'm gonna enter.
This is the photo that I sent.
Two years later and a couple of nights ago I received an email from Anne of Apple Annie's asking to use this photo in their upcoming publicity.
I said yes.
I can't wait to see how or where they use this photo and I've asked for links to newsletters or advertisements so that I can show my family and friends.
I am very happy and honored that they chose this shot.
*Carrie*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, proud parent here.

Carrie, I'm so very glad you had your camera with you that day (she never leaves home without it!!)

The picture catches all thats good, and we had such a good time that year....lets do it again!!!

ma