Thursday, September 27, 2012

Yesterday my baby girl turned 10!
On Saturday we had her party and as you can see it was Monster High themed.
I painted the girls' faces as their favorite character and Rob sprayed their hair.
I must say Kelly's friends are so sweet and thoughtful.

The house was jammed with family and friends and it was comical watching everyone trying to get around each other to get food or drinks. Thankfully I had a few things planned that included being outside.

Here is most of the gang minus Chelsea, Wyatt and the cousins.
We have a Ghoulia,  Draculaura, Frankie, Clawdeen and Laguna. One young lady didn't want to be painted and another was a make your own ghoul. Crack me up.





I misspoke when I told Rob and Mikey to spray Kelly with the silly string. I meant after we sang Happy Birthday, but I guess I said when we sing Happy Birthday. That was hilarious and I almost missed it because I didn't really have the camera ready.
 After the cake and ice cream we gave each kid a can of silly string to take out front. Then the girls dived into opening up the presents to play with until their parents arrived.
I'm pretty sure they all had a great time, I know I did.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely fsntastic party.
The girls were all wonderful and I look forward to seeing them again, it was really great to see Kelly so relaxed, happy and having fun.
It was a worry about changing schools this year, but it looks like its going to be fine....

HAPPY 10TH KELLY...YOU ARE FANTASTIC!!!!

Love You

Nina