Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Here' to all having a safe and Happy Halloween!
This year we are doing the, " use what you got" Halloween costumes, the kids aren't thrilled because Wyatt wanted to be Boba Fett, Chelsea and Kelly Monster High. The girls we can easily make do, but finding something for Wyatt is a challenge, its like we have helmets but no costumes. We'll see how creative we can be.
Starting tomorrow I'm going to begin a month long blogging series on gratitude and what it means to me.
I haven't been blogging as much as I would like and I would like to change that, so I planned out a months worth of blogging for November, minus the weekends, and next month I will either plan a week at a time of just plan out the month.
As usual, I'm just trying to keep up. :)
*Carrie*

No comments: